- 6 Cups cauliflower florets, chopped into small pieces (use food processor and pulse if you have one)
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
Mix well these first five ingredients together in a bowl and let marinate for a few minutes. Place in a casserole dish.
- 2 cups pres-soaked (if you plan ahead) cashews
- 1 TBSP minced fresh rosemary
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 cup purified water
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast (flakes or powder that can be found in the natural section at Kroger, or at a health food store like Brighter Day – in bins)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- dash cayenne pepper to tast
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
Blend all ingredients, except green onions, until smooth. At last add in or stir in green onions then pour over cauliflower, Can sprinkle few extra green onions on top.